Here's just a little bit more joy from the youngest during the horsey ride song. She starts vibrating and raspberrying like crazy.
If the way Addie drives this walker is any indication of the type of driver she is, it's gonna be awhile before she's getting her license ;) This girl is crazy. She flies all over the house now, following me everywhere. It's like she's walking with a massive intertube around her waist, I think that may be how she sees it LOL. Anyway she recently realized she can go almost anywhere and get to almost anything, so a new favorite: Mama's junk drawer!
In the video my Caelen is enjoying her rainbow sherbet cone since we had just gotten home from a family date night. It was the first time Thomas and I had dinner out since our anniversary in May and it was greatly enjoyed. Caelen was such a doll, we felt ice cream cones were in order.
As for the Addison September Madness, add in saying "Mama". I love it! And she has pulled herself to a stand. Watch out world, she just might be walking by Christmas. Gotta keep up with the sister you know ;) If Addison DOES walk early, then I'll be convinced that my kids really are just precocious and that I truly do not push them. Poor Addison has had to figure out almost everything on her own since I'm so busy and all over the place and she's still keeping a good pace. We'll see.
1 comment:
Our little Miss Addie has so much personality!!! I loved having "conversation" with her today :)
Post a Comment